Dr. Ira Goldstine has specialized training in the field of occlusion and Temporomandibular joint disorder (commonly referred to as TMJ disorder). He has been certified by the Dawson Academy in St. Petersburg, Florida to treat the symptoms caused by TMJ disorder.
These symtoms include:
- Grinding, clicking or popping from the temporomandiblar (jaw) joint
- Pain or tenderness of jaw
- Difficulty or discomfort while chewing
- Aching facial or ear pain
- Difficulty opening or closing mouth
Dr. Goldstine is able to diagnose and treat the vast majority of TMJ disorders, non-surgically and non-invasively.